- ENVISIONED by Bob Appert and Dan Larson, co-founders of award-winning Redstone Builders, and David Washburn, White Bear Lake native and longtime organic farmer
- MASTER SITE PLANNING by Carlson McCain to preserve the unique contours of the savanna
- MASTER ARCHITECTURAL PLAN by Peterssen/Keller Architecture with a mix of timeless traditional and organic modern homes
- DEVELOPED in two phases between 2018 and 2020
- CONVENIENT ACCESS to Stillwater schools, hospitals, libraries, supermarkets, shops, and restaurants
Four miles from Stillwater
SITUATED ON THE west bank of the St. Croix River, Stillwater is proud to be called Minnesota’s first city. Established in 1848, the town was the epicenter of urban frontier life with lumber mills, shops, restaurants, churches, a blacksmith shop and grand Victorian homes built by wealthy lumbermen. Today, Stillwater, named one of America’s Most Picturesque Small Towns, is a thriving river city with hotels, restaurants, craft breweries, locally-owned coffee shops and stylish boutiques inside historic landmark buildings. With an excellent public school system, several marinas, and miles of bike trails and cross-country ski trails, Stillwater is a wonderful neighbor for White Oaks Savannna.